2020 Film Reel Blogger

2020 Film Reel

      The story I was trying to portray through my film reel was Teenage Life. The production roles that best represent my brand are Director and Editor. I occasionally take the role of Cinematographer as well. For this film reel, I only used shots from "The Date". I did this because I wanted to use only shots that I myself had shot, but I would use more material next time because my film reel lacked diversity due to that. On the other hand I used shots throughout my film reel that I felt had the strongest Cinematography, and lighting. I also would add some speaking lines to my film reel if I were to do this again. Even though I only used "The Date" for this film reel, I still took different shots and reorganized then and reedited them so it also showed off my editing talents. I wanted to try and make it feel very different from "The Date" even though I only used shots from my short-film, and I feel like I did that pretty well. Again if I were to do something differently I would add different bodies of work even though I didn't shoot them. Something that I would do the same is my genre of music I choose to go over my shots, as I felt it matched the feel very well. The main thing I need to make my reel feel more complete is more shots. This will make it more diverse and longer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My house and Career Cruising

Self Portrait Video

Advance Feature New Story Blog Post