Self Portrait Video

I chose to play Fortnite for my video because it represents me. I wanted to show other people that I had friends, since I played with Bartle2000. My work was inspired by Cole Bartley playing rocket league because I knew I could make a better video then him so I did. Cole's video didn't show the 

whole screen so I worked to make sure I got the best angle I could have gotten.
       Since we could only use our phones to record I had to clear room on my desk to make sure that I could fit my phone and the whole screen on my phone. Since I don't have workin speakers all you could hear was my keyboard so that is something I would improve if I redid my video. I wanted to show my talents of being able to get a good angle and making the shot look good no matter what I'm filming. I made sure it wasn't that bright in my room so that the video would be focused on the screen and not other things in the room.

      At first I wasn't planning the to spent more then 10 minute on my video but all the previous takes it didn't meet my standards so I would fix what ever was wrong, whether it be the lighting, sound, or angle, and make sure it was the highest quality recording a computer screen with a phone could be.
     
  I feel like I was successful with my video because I was satisfied with the finished product. A huge challenge I faced was when I tried to find the best angle. I had to rearrange my desk and find the best thing to prop my phone against and I had to play while also making sure I didn't bump over my phone. I learned a lot from this project. I learned how important lighting and camera angle can be. I also learned how creative you can be with this project based on what other people created.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My house and Career Cruising

Advance Feature New Story Blog Post